Terms & Conditions
1. This competition is open to all Namibian citizens over the age of 18 years except employees and immediate relatives of employees of Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL), V5 Digital, their advertising agencies and immediate families, as well as consultants, directors, associates and trading partners of such organizations and persons or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. To enter the competition, entrants need to complete the linked short survey and submit a picture of their best Oktoberfest moment. An entry is only valid if the entrant has completed the survey and submitted their best Oktoberfest moment.
The top 30 finalists, as selected by Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital, will be featured on the V5 Digital Facebook Page. Winners will be determined based on the number of likes and shares each photo receives, with the highest engagement receiving the first prize.
The finalists will be posted on the V5 Digital Oktoberfest Page:
The top three winners will each have the opportunity to choose their prize, in descending order, from a specified selection. All remaining prizes will be allocated randomly among the other top 20 winners.
Voting concludes on Monday, 27th November 2023 at 23h59. Winners will be selected and notified on Tuesday, 28th November 2023, and will be requested to participate in a marketing-related photo opportunity at SKW on Tuesday afternoon, 5th December 2023 at 17h30.
3. Winners will need to present their ID or driver’s license or passport, or full birth certificate upon request.
4. You cannot enter the competition on behalf of someone else.
5. If, for any reason, a winner fails to meet the eligibility requirements as set out, then Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital may declare such a win void and the offered prize(s) will lapse. Prizes need to be redeemed within 1 month of the announcement.
6. Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital’s decision as to the selection of winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. Prizes are not negotiable or transferable. Some prizes might not be available due to logistics reasons. By entering the competition all participants accept and agree to abide by these rules, terms, and conditions.
8. Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital retain the right to amend or terminate the terms and conditions of this competition at any time, should they consider such action to be necessary and appropriate.
9. Neither Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL), V5 Digital, nor their respective advertising or media agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage, or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant of this competition and/or participant in the prizes offered, whether as a result of any negligent act or omission or any default on the part of Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital or otherwise.
10. By entering this competition, entrants grant Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL), along with our digital marketing partner, V5 Digital, permission to upload pictures taken during the prize handover, onto our respective websites and social media platforms.
11. By entering this competition, entrants give Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital permission to contact them regarding future competitions/promotions.
12. Winners must be prepared to be photographed by Namibia Breweries Limited (NBL) and V5 Digital for promotional purposes, and have their names and surnames listed on our respective websites and social media platforms for an announcement of their winnings.
13. The laws of The Republic of Namibia govern these rules, terms, and conditions and by entering this competition participants are deemed to have accepted the competition terms and conditions and agree to be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Namibian courts.